Wednesday, Jun 17, 2020
8:30am - 5:00pm EDT
>> REGISTER AT: https://pythonwebconference.com <<
The 2nd annual Python Web Conference is a virtual event that features international tech experts presenting on 40+ topics such as microservices, identity management, machine learning and CI/CD. The talks are split into 2 exciting days with 3 tracks. Each track is accessible live via Zoom and participants can chat via Slack channels. Access to presentations and post-event recordings will be available exclusively to registered attendees.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind Python conference. Join Six Feet Up from the comfort of your home or office to meet fellow Pythonistas, and network with speakers from across the globe.
MORE INFO: https://pythonwebconference.com
Tutorials: June 17, 2020 from 8:30 am ET to 5:00 pm ET (UTC -4h)
Talks: June 18-19, 2020 from 8:30 am ET to 5:00 pm ET (UTC - 4h)
REGISTER TODAY: Professionals: $199 | Students: $99
Why attend a virtual conference?
- Cost effective: it’s cheaper than a regular conference
- Convenient: watch from your office or home
- Time effective: no travel required, pick and choose which talks to attend
What you get:
- Choose from 8 expert-led tutorials
- Access up to 40+ presentations
- Get an exclusive pass to recordings
- Interact with speakers, sponsors and attendees
- Ask questions during presentations
- Participate in virtual evening socials
- Cast your vote for next year's topics